Olade Consulting is recruiting for a client in the retail industry. Our client is full of exciting opportunities and are always looking for bright new talent to join their team!
The Financial Analyst, Operations will provide financial analysis and business decision support to the Manager Finance, Operations and/or Director Finance, Operations, District Operators and Store Operators/Franchisees.
What you will do in this fast-paced role:
· Perform moderately complex analysis in a specific area such as capital spending and budget
· Put forward suggestions to improve functional area processes
· Provide excellent level of customer service to all levels of the business
· Assist in forecasting, targeting, and budgeting process
· Assist in development of performance analysis
· Prepare various ad-hoc reporting requests
· Prepare various analytical reports
· Communicate effectively with functional area managers and employees
· Analyze capital investment opportunities as required
· Perform required administrative tasks which may include running SAP reports, participating in meetings, and responding to phone and e-mail messages
· Maintain various reporting requirements
· Perform account reconciliations and account analysis
Your resume and experience will show:
· Proficient use of the Microsoft Office Suite
· SAP, Khalix, and other ad-hoc systems
· Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
· Strong analytical skills
· An Undergraduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience or a DEC and a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
· Working towards accounting designation (CMA or CGA)
· Previous experience working in Retail environment
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Canadian company with a clear vision and focus. If you feel that this describes the kind of work you want to do, and you are excited about what our client has to offer, then we look forward to reviewing your application. Please ensure that you take the time to ensure your profile shows us why you’re the most qualified applicant for the role.
Our client offers employees many valuable benefits such as:
· Growing organization
· Competitive salary
· Pension Plan
· Flexible health and dental benefits plan (eligible employees)
· Ongoing Training & Development
· Opportunity for internal mobility to other departments and/or promotions (for employees who are strong performers)
Our client is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.